Monday, May 24, 2010

C&g 2330 exam?

has anyone recently taken the c %26amp; g 2330 exam on line, if so what sort of maths questions did you get. I take mine next monday %26amp; want to try to concentrate on the equation questions


regards

C%26amp;g 2330 exam?
I've found something which may be very useful - a set of sample questions from City %26amp; Guilds. I hope I have found the right exam - according to their website, 2330 is 'Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology'.





Click on this page:





http://www.city-and-guilds.co.uk/cps/rde...





and then click on '2330 Electrotechnical Technology sample questions' at the bottom. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat installed on your PC to be able to download it, as it's a PDF file.





Hope this helps - good luck in your exam x
Reply:I a afraid I have not taken this exam... may I be the first to wish you the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment