Friday, May 21, 2010

What should i do if i love someone who loves me, but is afraid to get close b/c he doesn't want to hurt me?

there's a guy at my church that i think i may want to spend the rest of my life with. the only problem is, he doesn't want to be in an unfair relationship with me. he' ssuper busy right now with school and band and work, plus his dad is going to Afgahnistan next month, AGAIN. i can understand where he's coming from, but i don't think he understands that that is WHY i want to be in a relationship; to be there for him when he feels he has no one. i love this guy so much, i just want him to be happpy. how should i work this situation out, in a win/win sort of way...

What should i do if i love someone who loves me, but is afraid to get close b/c he doesn't want to hurt me?
did u tell him that?


so u guys like eachother right?


tell him!


and tell him u dont care if hes busy, as long as u and he can be together at least for a while and ull be his.


hmmm win win situation?


if u can wait for a while..


idk...........


ask him :]
Reply:sorry ill be very honest with you... its a big load of crap :) when men are interested they will find time regardless fo how busy they are. its all jsut a big cover up to let you off easy that way you wont hate him for being shallow if he jsut told you the truth. i met my husband 3 years ago and he was working full time, running s business on the side and sports and all that. trust me when men really mean it they will make it work. and if not then they will give you a lame excuse like... i am sorry i dont want to hurt you. get over him. and trust me you dont want to spend the rest of your life with this man.


No comments:

Post a Comment