Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I transition my career to Business Management or Employee Development?

I've worked in technical maintenance, computers, and robotics most of my life. I sort of "fell into" my current career path because of my love of technology and analytical skills.





In 2005 I graduated with my bachelors degree in Business Administration. I did pretty good by graduating C.um Laude with a GPA of 3.5. I've learned that a have a strong desire to be envolved in employee development. Particularly in implementing an effective employee evaluation program that instills intrinsic motivation and encourages employees to improve skills and performance and add value to their company. I can't express how passionate I am about this.





I need to make 65K plus per year to support my family and pay off college loans. What type of career should I pursue and how should I transition with very little former experience?

How do I transition my career to Business Management or Employee Development?
How about applying for a H.R. position? Not sure if you will make what you want, but eventually you will gain experience so you can demand a higher salary.


No comments:

Post a Comment