Friday, May 21, 2010

What is c.e.h????

im not sure if anyone coluld help me or not,i have this brother who is 17 and has currently started painting on his wall c.e.h. He suffers with depression and is a bit of a goth.he also spends alot of time on the computer.Does any one know if c.e.h could be linked to some sort of cult??

What is c.e.h????
The only thing I could find on (c.e.h) was a great photographer. The pictures are awesome, great lines and an eye for detail (slightly goth)...at this point I would not be concerned...just keep a close watch on him, he may just be expressing himself.


Just my opinion and I do not profess to know what is going on in the cult or even computer world, these days anyway...could be a girlfriends initials.,or a new computer game.......thank you
Reply:Thank you! Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment