Friday, May 21, 2010

Please help...possible C-section complications!?

Here's the deal. Two years ago, I had to have an emergency c-section. My son (who had started to crown) had to be delivered via c-section because of a rapidly decreasing heart rate. Since then, I've suffered from abdominal pain. It varies from a constant pain to a stabbing pain. Sometimes the pain has been so bad I've literally fallen to my knees. In addition, sex is becoming more and more painful. I've also noticed a severe decrease in my ability to know when I need to go pee! I understand that a woman's pelvic floor is weakened after having a baby, but my symtoms have gotten progressively worse. So here's my question: what sort of things could have gone wrong during the surgery? I've watched some c-sec videos and I've researced the process as best I can, but I can't shake the feeling that something was done incorrectly either during or after delivery. I've been tested for a bladder infection, cancers, STDs, etc etc. These are not the source of the problem.

Please help...possible C-section complications!?
It could be scar tissue.
Reply:Maybe they nicked the bladder.


No comments:

Post a Comment