Monday, May 24, 2010

How do you get early termination of felony probation?

I'm on interstate probation. I'm in Cali and the charges are from Florida. I was put on three years probation with the possiblty of early termination after two. Two years is up in four months and I want to know how I apply for the early termination. Are there just papers i need to file or will i have to go to court and hire an attorney to settle it? Also, what do u think my chances r of getting it, if anybody out there is familiar with this sort of thing: I have two felonies for possession of marijuana w/ intent to sell, one is a class two and one is a class three b/c i was within 100 ft. of a daycare (i was driving past it when i got pulled over). I have paid all my fines, finished my community service in record time and am a 19 yr old college freshmen. The only negative thing they could bring up is that i have already failed two drug tests for marijuana(which is y i need early termination b4 i fail another!) Luckily they gave me a second chance both times but i want to be free again.

How do you get early termination of felony probation?
Sadly (for) you will not get early termination of your probation. You have already been caught twice violating your probabtion, you have not shown any reason for it to be terminated.





Here you would have been violated and jailed.
Reply:In this case, it is quite obvious that you did not have the marijuana for medicinal purposes, because if that were the case, you would most likely have been let loose with a heck of a warning, since you were near a daycare. On the other hand, for you, marijuana is illegal, period. No if's, and's, or but's, it is ILLEGAL, don't do it! You obviously didn't learn your lesson the first time around, since you failed two drug tests, which technically is a violation of your probation. Don't get your hopes up for that early termination, since you already failed the other 2 drug tests.

love song

No comments:

Post a Comment