Friday, May 21, 2010

What do you think about the 49ers new season?

last year I was all fired up about my niners and made some pretty bold predictions. I've been eating crow all year.





So far our free agency has been okay, potentially good. I think our biggest acquisition was in Mike Martz. It's hard to be a worse O.C than our last one, and Martz has done great things in the past.





I'm sort of tentatively optimistic, thinking we could do 8-8 this year.





What do you think?

What do you think about the 49ers new season?
I'll give a personal, psychological perspective.





The coach usually determines the psyche of the team. The niners coach seems to be an excellent motivator and a disciplinarian. And, he has good blood lines.





But, the coach cannot push the team above their maximum potential. And, the niners potential, in my mind, is at the mediocre level. Eight and eight is about right.
Reply:Field the cheerleaders-


No comments:

Post a Comment