Friday, May 21, 2010

How can i fix my screen on the sliding glass door so that it closes all the way if glass door is open?

The screen at the very top is still open when it appears to be closed all the way allowing bugs %26amp; flying insects to get in the house, I can't see what they problem is because only the other side of the screen (that doesn't move) is on a track. I don't know if I should just buy a whole new screen or if it's fixable. I'd like to be able to leave the glass door open when it's cool outside vs. running the A.C. but as of now that's what I have to do because I don't deal well with creatures of any sort..

How can i fix my screen on the sliding glass door so that it closes all the way if glass door is open?
The roller wheels on the bottom need to be replaced or adjusted, you can take it to a real hardware store and they can repair it, if needed, or adjust the rollers with a screw driver.
Reply:The bottom rollers should have a way to adjust them. Keep playing with them until the door sits level and closes all the way.

potential breakup song

No comments:

Post a Comment